DSR technology can help form the foundations of a solid energy strategy, learn how...
Learn how to boost your bottom line, optimise operations and step-up sustainability with a holistic energy strategy.
Demand side response (DSR) is often seen as a bolt-on to an energy strategy; an additional revenue, or a way to avoid peak charges. But the technology can be so much more. This webinar breaks down the areas that the right DSR technology can touch upon and impact, and how to formulate that into a holistic energy strategy.
At the helm of this webinar? CEO at GridBeyond and industry pioneer, Michael Phelan.
By the end of this webinar, you will understand:
- How to optimise operations, from benchmarking to improving OEE and predictive maintenance
- What are the trading and smart-tariffs are available in Ireland, and how to maximise participation in these
- How DSR tech can leverage the opportunities for businesses in commercial battery
- How DSR can optimise electric vehicles and fleets to gain additional business benefits
- The latest DS3 and DSU capacity opportunities available to I&C organisations in Ireland
- All within the context of the regulations and opportunities in the Irish market.
With a deep understanding of energy demand, generation and optimisation, fed into a complete energy platform developed for balancing and capacity markets, price optimisation, asset optimisation and monitoring & analytics, GridBeyond is ideally placed to provide a comprehensive view.