This on-demand webinar covers everything you didn't know about DSR and energy optimisation.
Request access to the recording via the form, and our friendly team will be in touch with a link to the video, which you can access and share with your colleagues.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- How the multi-faceted world of energy optimisation and demand side response (DSR) works
- Why certain programmes exist, and the context of their existence
- What is energy flexibility, and why it is so valuable
- How energy intensive industrial, commercial and public sector buildings can participate in energy optimisation and demand side response
- What are the benefits of participating
- How to participate without impact on operations
- What are the new technologies set to impact the UK energy market
Some of the DSR programmes we talk about in this webinar are:
- National Grid Balancing services – Frequency Response
- National Grid Balancing services – Reserve
- Capacity market
- Peak avoidance – DUoS & Traids
- Energy trading
Some of the technologies we cover are:
- The world’s first hybrid battery and demand network
- Machine learning and big data driven energy trading, benchmarking and analytics
- Battery for resilience, battery for DSR and battery for peak avoidance
- Using energy tech and analytics for predictive maintenance.