In energy markets around the globe, there are new developments happening every day. Keep track of what’s happening with press releases, news and event announcements.
For press, media and interview enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest Press Release
GridBeyond secures €6m investment from Claret Capital to support smart energy expansion
GridBeyond, the leader in intelligent energy technology, has agreed a debt financing facility of €6m led by Claret CapitalLearn more
Our technology has been cited in. the following academic publications and journals
- Academic Insight: Carbon Impact Analysis of 2nd-Life Battery Storage. Expert Explains, Jalili Tanha, Thomas and Wagg, Frazer (2021), Leadin. pp. 19-21.
- Adversarial Machine Learning in Smart Energy Systems, Martin C. Bor , Angelos K. Marnerides , Andy Molineux , Steve Wattam , Utz Roedig, e-Energy ’19: Proceedings of the Tenth ACM International Conference on Future Energy SystemsJune 2019 Pages 413–415
- Development of an Algorithm for Regulating the Load Schedule of Educational Institutions Based on the Forecast of Electric Consumption within the Framework of Application of the Demand Response, Yuriy Leonidovich Zhukovskiy,Margarita Sergeevna Kovalchuk,Daria Evgenievna Batueva, Nikita Dmitrievich Senchilo, Mechatronics Technology and Transportation Sustainability, Volume 13 Issue 24 10.3390/su132413801.
- Digital platforms across the European regional energy markets, NéstorDuch-Brown, Fiammetta Rossetti, Energy Policy
Volume 144, September 2020, 111612
- The key role of aggregators in the energy transition under the latest European regulatory framework, Selina Kerscher, Pablo Arboleya, International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems, Volume 134, January 2022, 107361
- Renewables 2021 Global Status Report
- Energy Systems Catapult Digital Energy Landscape
GridBeyond believes that education leads to better, more informed business decisions. We recognise that energy systems are rapidly changing, which is why our academy simplifies complex energy topics to ensure clarity and accessibility for all.
The GridBeyond Academy is an educational library with resources ranging from whitepapers, guides and insight blogs, through to live and recorded webinars, seminars and podcasts, as well as reports, briefings and statements on current energy market affairs. Resource levels vary from introductory/beginner, through to intermediate and advanced, for every level of understanding.
26 May 2023
3 minute read
Global clean energy investment outpacing fossil fuel spendingRead More
23 May 2023
1 minute read
The electrification era| Scaling up electric vehicles – White PaperRead More
16 May 2023
2 minute read
National Grid ESO calls for urgent reform to drive the energy transitionRead More
11 May 2023
2 minute read
GridBeyond clients deliver 190MWh demand reduction in DFSRead More
10 May 2023
3 minute read
Green policy gaps are putting industries at risk, says think-tankRead More