McCulla operates a fleet of ambient, refrigerated and frozen temperature controlled vehicles and storage. The company is constantly striving to improve efficiency, reduce waste and provide innovative alternatives to traditional problems. This is why they first started working with GridBeyond back in 2015.
“Our demand is connected to the National Grid via GridBeyond’s Platform. Staying ahead of the field, our facility is not such a large cost anymore and delivers Revenue month after month.”
Sensors and controllers have been implemented throughout the facility, collating a holistic picture of the facility’s energy demand in real time.
- Monitor and report on kWh usage and blast freezer temperatures
- Fully automate the energy demand management using machine learning technology
- Reduce energy bills, taking account the external factors like electricity price peaks by controlling suction-pressure set-points
- Energy and financial analytics and reports
Key project technologies:
- Demand Side Management
- Smart Tariffs
- Blast Freezing Optimisation
- Automated Refrigeration cycles
Ready to transform your energy demand into opportunity?
Discover if you can generate new revenues, enhance energy savings and boost sustainability by participating in demand side response.
Book a 20 minute assessment to determine whether your organisation is eligible.
During the chat, our energy experts will be able to explain the process and answer any questions.