Marketing & Communications Intern
We are a cutting-edge software company helping the nation to keep the lights on. We are a well-funded scale-up innovating within the energy and clean tech industry. Our business helps to integrate renewables onto the grid by working with large energy users and the National Grid to balance supply and demand.
Using our unique technology platform, we are able to create a ‘virtual power plant’ where the energy-using assets of hundreds of companies are aggregated. This helps the energy operators to deliver on their vision for a greener and more flexible power infrastructure.
- £500 per month
- Duration: 3 months
- Location: UK Headquarters in Watford Junction
About the role & who we’re looking for
We are looking for an enthusiastic and switched-on marketing intern to join our marketing department. This is a unique opportunity to gain insight and experience in the increasingly popular clean energy sector, and in a diverse and relatively autonomous role.
As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our marketing and communications team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing tactics and strategies, as well as creative input.
Ultimately, this internship will help you to acquire marketing skills in a fast-paced environment, and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies.
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Assist in marketing promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
- Prepare promotional presentations
- Help distribute marketing materials
- Manage and update company database and marketing platform
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns and content
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Assist with basic design work
- Create email campaigns with the help of the Comms manager
- Learn how to create a cohesive automated drip campaign
- Assist with webinars – registrations, attendees, follow up and certification
- Strong desire to learn, along with professional drive
- Understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
Think you might be the person for the job? We’d love to hear from you. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that as an Equal Opportunities Recruiter we will not discriminate on any grounds whatsoever and the wording in this advert is not intended to be restrictive to any age group.