The inaugural London Climate Action Week started today, and will run until the 8th of July. It is part of London’s response to the climate emergency declared by the city’s Mayor last December, and a step forward towards the implementation of the Net-Zero emission target by 2050.
More than 150 events will bring together policy-makers, local communities, environmental groups, technology inventors, businesses, school children, academia and other groups and individuals interested in:
- community action and business leadership on climate
- clean energy and energy efficiency
- adaptation and resilience
- climate finance and investment
- legal, engineering and other environmental consultancy services
- low emission transport
- London’s role in driving the UK and international climate leadership
Stay tuned for more information and photos of the live event later in the week!
Most of the events are free to attend. For more information, visit the London Assembly website.